Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The First Post because Hooray for Creativity

Welcome I am about to introduce you the funniest, coolest, and best looking person on Earth, myself. This first post will consist of useless bullshit, like most of my other posts on this site. 

To begin, I attend a top university in the country, and by that I mean sometimes I drink all of the beers in the college town. Then by sometimes I mean all the time, as I am a debilitating alcoholic at this point in my life. I have garnered disdain from much of the female population of this school, through various debaucherous (don't really give a shit that's not a word) exploits. To give a background I yakked on a girl's boob while having sexual intercourse with her, and continued to finish. Yes, I am a disgusting human being and I thoroughly enjoy it. I have a strong affinity for dad's and their style, I love me some dad jeans and a sick pair of New Balances. Dads shit on everyone else in the world. So everyone enjoy, this blog will discuss random bullshit and musings, mostly posts that I and my hopeful co writers find satirical, and that everyone else in the world questions our mental stability. Enjoy you boners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment