Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I got Arrows Tattooed on my Head

Currently aged 20 and premed, yet I still watch quite religiously and feverishly Avatar: The Last Airbender. Back in the day this was my absolute shit, the goddamn greatest cartoon Nickelodeon ever came out with. I watched it all the way through when it was originally on and now one of my roommates and myself watch it regularly whenever we drink, as in right at this very moment. I am simply going to discuss which the best bending power is.
1. Airbending-Not even a fucking question, if airbending is not the first choice of bending powers then you are a grade a fucking goober. You can run at superspeed, fly, and make tornadoes, this is not even a contest. Airbending hands down you'll cause all the ladies loins to drip with froth, hitting on a girl will never require effort ever again. Just take her goddamn flying, and boom wetter than fuckin Niagra falls.
2. Firebending- I know what people are thinking, but bro waterbending is way more efficient and way less damaging. Fuck you firebending is badass and that's all that matters. Do you think Jack Bauer would have fucking waterbended? No he's a great American hero and would have been a badass firebender.  He'd burn "BAD MOTHERFUCKER" into the ass of the terrorists. Firebending would be a tad destructive sure, but that's a small price to pay for being the baddest man on the face of the Earth. Therefore, firebending number 2 deal with it.
3. Waterbending- Here we are to the most useful bending, but kind of weenieish. Water bending has healing factors and can hydrate you blah blah blah, unless you are shooting ice out of your hands like jerking off to Rachel Starr and the frozen ropes that result from her. So I guess waterbending is kind of chill for wussies.
4. Earthbending- So we come to the most hardo type of bending there is. Earthbending is for all the boners out there, and if its your number one choice there is a very good chance that you are a full out communist who sits when he pees.  I hope you enjoy the splash up from wiping your vagina weeners. I guess its kinda cool they can move the Earth, but still every other type of bending dominates them.
Airbending all day, I forgot you can control lightening with fire too which just adds to the badassery.

No comments:

Post a Comment